Monday 25 November 2013

Cast for My Film

After researching existing professionals to use as crew members on my billing, I am now able to make up fictional biographies for my cast members. I wanted to use real crew to give my film authenticity but I feel that I should make up my cast as it will be impossible for me to use real actors (such as Ryan Gosling or Scarlett Johannsen) in my film. These actors would inevitably feature in any marketing campaign (on the poster, magazine cover and in the trailer) and I don't want to use found images. I have, therefore, created fictional biographies for made-up actors.

Kate Miller - Similar to A-list actress Eva Green, Miller jumped in at the deep end starring in horror blockbuster "Mirrors 3", before earning the lead role in all five of the "Truth or Dare" horror films. Along with being one of the most recogniseable scream queens of the 21st century, Miller has also played the central protagonist in "Criss Cross", "Brick Squad", "Captain Fantastic" and "It's All About Love".

Scott Wilde - Wilde has been named the 5th sexiest man in the UK according to Glamour magazine. Starting his career in the theatre, Wilde starred in a 2008 production of "The Woman in Black" and then went on to win the lead role in John Carpenter's "Death Row". Wilde has also starred in "Masks", "Fear Journey" and "Mystery Island".

Elizabeth Jenkins - Up and coming actress Jenkins is most well known for starring in the Horror TV series "Death Tower". Craven stated that Jenkins' "ability to adapt herself into any role given to her" is the reason why she has been given a lead role in "The Mourning" over any other actress.

Jack Gold - Starring alongside Brad Pitt in "Vanished", Gold has been churning out new movies for years. Placing "The Mourning" under his belt will mean he has acted in 15 horror movies, these include "Absent", "Birds That Never Sleep" and "Creeper".

No comments:

Post a Comment