Sunday 15 December 2013

Potential Music to Use in My Teaser Trailer

After listening to various tracks on spotify, found from soundtracks of other films from the horror genre, I have compiled a list of four pieces of music I will possibly use in my teaser trailer.

"Brahms's Lullaby" - I chose this piece because it was a classic children's lullaby and I thought it sounded slightly sinister. I could use this piece at the beginning of my teaser trailer to warn the audience that something frightening is about to happen.

"Grandmother's Piano" - Again, I really liked the idea of soft piano music creating an eerie feel for the audience, especially as my teaser trailer is about children.



"Freddy's Coming for You" - I took this music from a horror classic. Despite thoughts that music from this soundtrack might not be appropriate, it began with an instrumental which I could use within my teaser trailer to indicate to the audience that things are not right.

"The Raceway" - I silenced the whole of this track, making a fade at the end to turn it into an impact sound that I can use in my trailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment